Check out our list of accomplishments – check back for updates!
- Purchased masks at the beginning of the school year
- Coordinated food for parent teacher conferences (Fall 2020 – Jimmy Johns, Murry’s)
- Coordinated the Read-a-thon ($6,000 for our library!)
- Coordinating Original Works as a fundraiser for JPC
- Purchased shirts for Jefferson staff on behalf of our community
- Coordinated creation of a banner to show appreciation on behalf of our community
- Coordinated creation of the Jefferson Webstore to promote our school and community
- Coordinated food for parent teacher conferences (Spring 2020 – The Dive, Nosh)
- Coordinated gifts for Para’s for Paraprofessional Appreciate Day (Hydroflask water bottles/stickers)
Smart Schools Challenge
Jefferson Elementary School was awarded the opportunity to participate in the MT DEQ Smart Schools Challenge in January 2020. Our Jefferson community promoted alternative transportation by establishing ‘Walking School Buses’, encouraging walking or biking to school! Students logged each day they biked or walked to/from school. Jefferson Elementary School was one of 4 schools announced as a certified Montana SMART School. Through the efforts of our JPC, Jefferson was awarded a $1,000 prize and statewide recognition from our Lieutenant Governor.