Jefferson Elementary School raised $335 in donations via the Greater Helena Gives campaign. A very sincere thank you to our 8 donors! We appreciate your support and our initiative for new playground equipment!
Next Meeting (Virtual)
Thursday, May 12, 2022
Meetings are held on the second Thursday of every month!
The mission of JPC is to foster a vibrant and healthy learning and social environment at Jefferson Elementary for all students through a meaningful engagement of and support for teachers and families.
What we fund:
- ALL field trips for students
- New books for our library
- Supplemental curriculum supplies for classrooms
- Art & Culture Residencies that work with our students throughout the year
- Computers for students
- Playground equipment and beautification of grounds
The benefits of being involved in your child’s school:
- Discuss accomplishments and concerns with our principal
- Celebrate Jefferson’s successes
- Share your talents
- Make friends
Meghan Wirth, Chair
Rachel Carroll Rivas, Vice-Chair
Leann Murphy, Treasurer
Shantel Hosking, Secretary
Jason Danielson, Volunteer Coordinator