– CASH DRIVE –
We are asking for your support to directly benefit our students and community!
Please consider a donation of any amount by Thursday, December 3.
We appreciate your support!
Next Meeting November 12, 2020
5:30pm – VIRTUAL
Meeting Agenda (Coming Soon)!
The Jefferson Parent Council (JPC) provides supplemental funding for curriculum and art enrichment needs for the students of Jefferson Elementary School. Supportive parents make our school unique and successful.
The mission of JPCC is to foster a vibrant and healthy learning and social environment at Jefferson Elementary for all students through a meaningful engagement of and support for teachers and families.
What we fund:
- ALL field trips for students
- New books for our library
- Supplemental curriculum supplies for classrooms
- Art & Culture Residencies that work with our students throughout the year
- Computers for students
- Playground equipment and beautification of grounds
The benefits of being involved in your child’s school:
- Discuss accomplishments and concerns with our principal
- Celebrate Jefferson’s successes
- Share your talents
- Make friends