Next Meeting January 14, 2020
5:30pm – VIRTUAL
Meeting Agenda (Coming Soon)
We are asking for your support to directly benefit our students and community!
Please consider a donation of any amount by Thursday, December 3.
We appreciate your support!
The mission of JPCC is to foster a vibrant and healthy learning and social environment at Jefferson Elementary for all students through a meaningful engagement of and support for teachers and families.
What we fund:
- ALL field trips for students
- New books for our library
- Supplemental curriculum supplies for classrooms
- Art & Culture Residencies that work with our students throughout the year
- Computers for students
- Playground equipment and beautification of grounds
The benefits of being involved in your child’s school:
- Discuss accomplishments and concerns with our principal
- Celebrate Jefferson’s successes
- Share your talents
- Make friends